Friday 29 April 2011

My New Job Kicks My Old Jobs Ass!!

Have a look at what I did at work today!! This is what happens when you have a shop full of gorgeous girlies and a big bag of makeup haha.




I really don't know why I uhmm'd and ahhh'd about my career change for sooooo long...I TOTALLY LOVE MY NEW JOB!!


This is Claire, one of the stylists at the salon where I work. When she volunteered to let me do a look on her I don't think she quite knew what she was letting herself in for aha...


I wanted to do something quite bright and dramatic for Claire as she never really wears a lot of makeup....


Claire's hair was styled by the very talented and very lovely salon owner Susan...


...her hair's actually really straight so it was curled around a tail comb and set with heat to make tiny little curls that were then back combed and scraped up to give it some height.


This is the gorgeous Ashleigh! She just screams Vargas Girl to me...what about you?


Her features are perfect for the vintage pinup look, and I've been itching to do this on her since we met...


Ashleigh's hair up was styled by Claire. I wanted some vintage rolls so Claire worked her magic...


...then after some shots we decided to change it a bit. We took part of it down and Ash put some waves in it.


Gorgeous!! I absolutely LOVE the hair!!


So there you have it!! My fab day at work. I'll have to post some of the nails I've done recently too. Hope you like the looks :D

Speak soon xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice to read your happy in your new job, looks like you had a fun day. Nice makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! It was really scary deciding to completely change my career! It's early days days yet, but I love it so I just hope it works out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I see that you love your new job. Good luck!
    _________________
    Job Agencies Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashleigh is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love to get to her.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts