Wednesday 22 June 2011

Here Comes The Sun...I Hope!!

Depressed by all the rubbish weather we're having I thought I'd make an offering to the Sun God Ra. Hopefully he will hear my prayers and send me some nice weather as I've got another six weeks before I go on holiday and I can't cope with anymore rain!!




To create this look I applied NYX JEP in Milk as a base above the crease and NYX JEP in Black Bean as a base for the lid. Next I used NYX Morocco in the crease and Sleek Acid palette Black on the lid. After this I added the Sleek Circus palette purple above the crease with Sleek Circus palette red above this. I followed this with Sleek Acid palette orange above the red, and Sleek Acid palette yellow above this. Then I used Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Pink to highlight. After this I lined my lash line and water line with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero and Ransom. Then I used NYX Morocco to line the lower lash line and NYX Candy Glitter liner in Crystal over this. To finish I applied Girls Aloud Lashes in Nadine.



I also entered the look for MUG's weekly challenge too. Stop by and have a mooch at all the looks if you haven't already. Everyone's done a great job. Anyway, hope the weather's better where you are.

Speak soon xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! I'm always jealous of the girls that can wear color that far up on their browbone. I just don't have the guts, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! and the sparkles really finishes it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I was going to guess that this was for MUG. It certainly looks like a contender to me! I have yet to get around do doing a look for this challenge but I really ought to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful eye makeup, love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh love it! the sparkles are a nice touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Angie...Be brave!! It's liberating haha. You are beautiful enough to pull off any look!! Glad you like it though, Thanks :D
    @ Mandy...Aww Thanks Mandy, I do love a bit of sparkle :D
    @ Meme...Thank you :D
    @ Meredith...Thank you!! Aww I would love to see what you do. Hope you get round to it!!
    @ Charlotte Sparkle...Thank you!!
    @ Ashii...Aww Thanks Ashii!! Sparkles always make me happy. Silly I know but... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so pretty and I must say, that is the most fabulous job with the falsies I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog through MakeupBee. You are absolutely amazing! keep up the great work. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Amalia...Thank you sooo much :D
    @ Wifezilla...Wow Thank you!! Always happy to welcome new followers. I have to say I absolutely love your work, your amazing!! And I love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts