Wow!! It's like the Oscars around here! I've never been more flattered, I might actually be blushing a little bit! That's because I've recently been given a couple of blog awards and I just wanted to say a great big Thank you!
Firstly I wanted to thank Jess over at Weighing Down On Beauty. Some time ago Jess was kind enough to award me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Unfortunately due to an ongoing problem with my reading list, the problem being that it completely disappears for over a week at a time, I didn't know about this straight away. And since catching up I've been waiting for an opportunity to thank her...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH JESS!! :D
And secondly I wanted to say a huuuuggggge thank you to Starryskies over at The Beautiful Life Of The Girl Next Door who awarded not one, but TWO awards!! The Kreativ Blogger Award and The Stylish Blogger Award. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Starryskies!!
As the rules for the three awards are different, one asks for 7 facts and 15 bloggers and the other 10 facts and 10 bloggers, and because I've messed up I'm just going to do 10 facts and 10 bloggers for all...hope this is ok :D
So here we go, 10 facts about me...
1) I come from a big family, the youngest of FIVE!! I have two brothers and two sisters and I love them all...even when they are being mean! I have a cold at the minute and my brother says I sound like Yoda!! Please! I was trying to talk to him the other night and he kept doing impressions of me as Yoda! I couldn't get a sensible word out of him. It did make me laugh though. I absolutely love having a big family :D
2) I'm not married but I've been with my partner for 13 years. We don't have any children yet but we do have a little chocolate Burmese kitty called Fudge. I think we might be getting him a friend soon...I am not a crazy cat lady though.
3) When I was little I used to decorate eggs with my Nan, we'd make them into little people and hang them on our Christmas tree haha. I miss my Nan.
4) My favourite thing to wear is Pyjamas! I think nothing of getting in to my pj's in the middle of the day. I'll be sat there with a full face of make up on, my pj's, my fluffy moo cow slippers and my leopard print dressing gown...the mister shakes his head at me but I don't care haha.
5) Oh that's another thing...I love animal print! My friends despair of me and one of them calls me Bet Lynch. I do like to go a bit over board when I go out with her though purely because I know it drives her mad hehe.
6) I have a 30 Year old Niece!! I have several nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews too, but Chel's the oldest.
7) I currently have purple hair with bright pink slices through it. I think I've had every hair colour under the sun. When I was at school it was blonde, then for a very brief stint it was barbie pink! After that it was black, then brown, then back to blonde. Finally I settled on red/purple some years ago and have stuck with different variations of this since. I love getting my hair done!
8) When I was little I used to be very very shy. I wouldn't say boo to a goose! This is NOT the case anymore haha.
9) My friends are very dear to me, I've had some of them for years! 28 to be precise! It takes me a long time to let people in, but when I do I'm loyal to the death.
10) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Waltzers! I could spin around for hours. They just make me laugh so much :D
And now for the 10 bloggers that I'm passing these awards on to...
The M Face
Beauty For Thought
All You Desire
Dear Makeup Diary
Weighing Down On Beauty
Makeup By Danisaddiction
Beauty By Kayla Shevonne
Phew!! So there you have it. Hope you all enjoy your awards, don't worry if you don't want to respond...I've awarded them because I think y'all truly deserve them anyway.
On another note...It's nearly my one year Blogiversary!! Think a little giveaway might be in order to say thankyou to all my lovely followers. I really appreciate the support :D
Speak soon xx
My favorite vitamin C serum
2 weeks ago