Monday 16 August 2010

Strawberry Eaton Mews

Hiya!! How y'all doin? I'm in hiding atm cos I botched my fake tan!! Luckily I have a couple of days off work so I'm lazing around the house catching up on the films, tv, blogs and magazines that I haven't had a chance to see lately. Its a bit of a shame because the weather is lovely but I'm definitely enjoying my guilty pleasure ;)
I've also been painting my nails a lot so today I bring you another mani. I recently discovered I Love Nail Polish, if you haven't already seen the blog you should check it out. I found this cutey strawberry nail art on there and thought I'd give it a try :)
I used Nails Inc Eaton Mews (not sure if you can get this anymore) along with a green and yellow from my nail art kit. I absolutely Love Nails inc lacquers!! They're so shiny and the colour lasts me at least a week. I tend to change it cos I'm bored rather than because it wears. I also Love their Kensington Caviar Base coat and top coat too, they're amazing!!
I really like the mani but I think I'll lighten up the green and do less dots next time.







Hope you like it, thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts