Monday 16 August 2010

Oh my Gosh...A Purple Rainbow!!

Hey!! Hope everyones having a great week. Thought I'd show you a recent mani today. My friend Kate (from the Arabic makeup post) bought me some Gosh Rainbow a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd show you what I did with it. God only knows what kinda rock I've been living under not to have owned this sooner...its GORGEOUS!! I tend to prefer dark nails so rather than have it on it's own I thought I'd layer it up with something but I didnt fancy black...Hmmmm what to have?? I was considering this whilst watching Prince Purple Rain and I thought Ooooo!! Nars Purple Rain!! What a combo, it was so pretty I couldn't stop looking at it all night, not to mention endlessly annoying the Mr to look at it too :) I went to bed a very happy girl...







Whats you favourite Gosh Combo??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts