Wednesday 29 September 2010

I'm Back....



And with lots to talk about!! I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to Kayla at Beauty by Kayla Shevonne for nominating me for a blog award. This is my first ever blog award and I was absolutely thrilled when I came back off holiday to find out. I don't know much about these things but I believe...

The Rules Are:

• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.

Again thankyou Kayla. I would be nominating this straight back to you if you hadn't already got one. I love your blog! Your mani's are a constant source of inspiration.

Done!

• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

To: Have fun sharing my passion/creativity (OK so I couldn't do this in 5 words :D)

Done!

• Pass it on to blogs which you feel have real substance.

I'd like to pass this on to Michelle at Lacquerized, she is amazing! Michelle creates the most beautiful mani's and is actually the reason why I got into nails. I was so excited and impressed by the work Michelle creates that I actually decided to retrain as a nail tech and set up my business NOTD.

I would also like to pass this on to Nihrida. I love Nihrida's blog, not just because she creates beautiful nail and makeup looks, but because she is honest about life. She is very open about how she feels and some of the struggles she faces and I find this really helpful.

The next one is a little bit different as it's not really a beauty blog, but it's certainly one with substance. I'd like to pass this on to Toshia at A Cysters Journey. Toshia writes a blog about life and living with PCOS, but she also tackles other issues like Bipolar. I don't suffer from PCOS myself but one of my friend's does and it's effected her life quite dramatically and Toshia's blog has helped me understand this. I also like her blog because she's very honest and talks about things that a lot of us feel but are maybe too scared to admit.

The next blog I'd like to nominate is Nukleopatra. I love Jonna's individuality and sense of style. Someone who shares my love of animal print :D. Jonna has also been really encouraging to me since I started my blog so this is to say thankyou.

And last but by no means least I'd like to pass this on to Nina at Meowmisu Makeup. Nina creates the most beautiful makeup looks ever. Her colour choices are perfect and her blending is amazing. I know Nina's work from Makeup Geek and have recreated many of her gorgeous look's in the past.

and Done!

Told you I had lots to say. No pics in this post, but the next one will have my entry for the new Illamasqua/MizzWorthy competition.

See you soon xx

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see what you will enter in the competition.your style is soo unique i was just looking at them in the previous posts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts