Sunday 5 September 2010

And they say a Leopard can't change it's spots...

Just a quick post today to show you a couple of recent mani's. Having a bit of a Bet Lynch moment I think as they are both leopard print. The first one is done with Barry M 289 (Gold) with Mac So rich, so pretty for the spots. Not sure what I think about this one...it's a bit over the top. Needless to say it didn't last long. The second one is a bit more subtle, not sure if it's possible to use the word subtle and leopard print in the same sentence but you know what I mean. It's made with Mac Military with So rich, so pretty for the spots again. This is definitely more me than the last one and I like the contrast between the finishes. Anyways, hope you like them :D















What look are you rockin at the minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts