Wednesday 19 May 2010

I do Love Cutie Pie

Yay!! Today is a good day!! The mailman brought me gifts. Check out these babies...



Madame Butterfly...



and Love

They're both from ILoveCutiePie. If you haven't checked out this site already you really should!! There's lots of gorgeous vintage inspired handmade pieces. If your anything like me you'll want them all. I can't get enough of the blog either. Its full of all things pretty...and cake too!! Who could ask for more.

I also got this little cutie...



He's from AFashionStory. I call him Sha-Shing!!

Had a nail assessment today!! Its a good job I've got enhancements...I was so nervous I don't think I'd have had any nails left otherwise. Will no doubt post pictures shortly along with a new series of makeup looks inspired by my recent trip to the zoo.

Thanks for stopping by :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts