Thursday 20 May 2010

Cosmic Fire

Today I thought I'd post my entry for the Elementals competion on MizzWorthy's Blog. Its run in conjunction with Illamasqua one of my favourite brands. Its great cos you can win a bunch of their stuff if your lucky, but even better than that you get the chance to have your work viewed by World renowned MUA and Illamasquas Creative Director Alex Box. Just the thought makes me very happy...I met her once, I went to one of her workshops. She's so lovely and is so talented. When I grow up I want to be just like her :D

This is the one I entered...



and the rest are just for fun!!



I just kept adding...



and adding...



and adding :D



and this one was just a bit of fun with photoshop. Its what I would have done if I had more time to do my whole face :D

The idea came from the 'inspiration with inspiration' thread on Makeupgeek (I Love that site!! Marlena is so beautiful and the girls on the site have some amazing skills). I was thinking of entering the MizzWorthy comp and I had this look for the thread so I though why not use that. I think it ties in nicely...fingers crossed xx

1 comment:

Popular Posts